This made me wonder how a bride and groom would feel if there were Red Indians dancing on their wedding! Not the Indian Indians. But the Native American Indians. Haha! Just a thought!
Earlier today I got a link to an interesting game going on in the WordPress.com blogging community and I was tagged by a great and creative writer whom I got to know more! Thanks Aisha! This is indeed a special time to relax and an opportunity to write some words that are now running through my head. Light bulb on! 😀
The rules of this game are:
- You must post the rules.
- Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post and then create eleven new questions to ask the people you’ve tagged.
- Tag eleven people and link to them on your post.
- Let them know you’ve tagged them!
I’ve been dying to answer her questions!
1. 7 little frogs or one big frog?
Definitely ONE BIG FROG! He might be my BIG Frog Prince! 😎 With that particular question, I could remember one cold morning in the mountain. I was with my American friend, Becca, and she was screaming from the bush when “hundreds” of frogs leaped over her! It was hilarious! Oopsies. That’s the reason why one is better than seven! Based on “someone else’s” experience!
My good friend, Becca. We love to make stupid faces! Yeeeey!
2. If given a chance, what would you want to change in you? Physically that is.
Well, to start, the fats covering my abdomen should go! Then the remaining fats too! Other than that, I’m ok. Haha! I have other insecurities too!
3. What comes to your mind when I say, “A tree with lots of shiny red apples.”
A bald guy with a beard and a shiny head – like shoe polished shiny! Hahaha! 😀
4. Ask for permission first OR do it without permission and then simply say that you are sorry?
Definitely DO IT WITHOUT PERMISSION and say “I’m sorry I don’t know why I did it” – LIAR!
5. A late night club party with friends OR hitting the empty streets late at night on your bike with top speed?
Late night club party and WATCHING YOUR FRIENDS GET DRUNK! 8) It is what it is! Pure fun!
6. What is the most embarrassing moments of your life.
I fell off a chair. I was fat. My whole body “jiggled” and people laughed like crazy! Instead of crying I joined them laugh at my poor self. Haha!
7. What is that something you wish you had done but did not do.
I wish I told that “someone” that I like him. But I’m happy now, so WHO CARES?! haha!
8. If time could go back, what would you want to change from your past?
Nothing much. I like my life just the way it is now. If I did some changes, who knows who I will be today?
9. Would you do a hooligan red Indian dance on a wedding?
Thus, the title of my post! I will NEVER EVER do such a dance and get myself laughed at on that wedding! haha! If so, then maybe this will now be my answer in #6!
10. Have you ever had a recurring dream? What was it?
Oh yes! I am an FBI agent in most cases! 😯
11. If you could scream out loud standing over a mountain, what would you scream?
I won’t scream out loud and risk having my voice box injured knowing that PEOPLE won’t actually hear me even if I’ll scream 10,000,000 times! haha!
Now I here are my RANDOM questions for you to
- When you looked in the mirror first thing this morning, what was the first thing you thought?
- If you could be a superhero, what would you want your superpowers to be?
- If you had to choose between a millions bucks and being able to fly, which would you choose?
- You can press a button that will make any one person explode. Who would you blow up?
- You have the opportunity to sleep with the movie-celebrity of your choice. Who would it be?
- If you were a salad, what kind of dressing would you have?
- If you were written about in the newspaper, on the front page, what would the headline say?
- What’s the most important part of the sandwich?
- What was the last movie you went to see?
- If you were a type of food, what type of food would you be?
- Explain this: “Less is more only when more is too much.”
Tagging the 11 People who will surely
get annoyed LOVE this game!
Let the FUN begin! 😎 Ciao!