Another prestigious award went to The Ilongga. Yay! This is such a great honor… So this is what you get when you simply lie on your bed, drink your medications, and monitor the progress of your health – at the same time do stupid rants about life regarding how you are such a hopeless loser because you are unable to attend different local events, and even unable to see your friends and party all night because you are sick as a rotten tomato. Boo! 🙂
For the whole 2 weeks, I just got terribly tired of intoxicating myself with expectorants – with high hopes of helping me cough out all of the remaining green-sticky goo inside my bronchial tree. Yuck. That’s my fault, though. I was too laid back that I had forgotten the difference of simple and not-so-simple symptoms of a flu. Well, mine got worse by the minute. But I’m not dying – duh?! Haha! I’m feeling ok now – much better! 🙂 Thank You dear Aisha for the Award! 🙂
Here are the Rules of Acceptance:
1) Thank the blogger who presented you with the award.
2) Post a photo of the award.
3) Share ten things about yourself readers don’t know.
4) Choose six people to present this award to.
5) Let the six bloggers know they have been awarded.
Now I need to share Ten Things about me – that you
don’t really want to know. Haha!
1) Selecting the best color for my nails take me a few hours to make up my mind. Just because I love yellow and dark red on them doesn’t mean I could not choose other colors. That’s my dilemma – which nobody cares anyway! 🙂
2) I am a sucker for old movies. The oldest one that I have seen was shown in 1929. The title is Sunrise and it is a musical with written words on it. Haha!
3) I don’t like angry birds. The first time I played it I lost. So much for the thrill. I just don’t get the logic between throwing birds against pigs. Sorry.
4) I appreciate the Jazz genre – a lot! Friends would often say “here goes the sleepy music” when I offer to play some tunes. Could you blame me for my jazz-loving-self? I guess not! 😛
5) I wanted to own a fat orange cat and name him Garfield. – I name almost all orange cats Garfield but I want the obese one! (evil laugh)
6) Sometimes I remember my dreams with exact details up to the type of fabric the person is wearing. Odd.
7) A specific type of banana makes my mouth water and crave for more – sadly I don’t know the variety. It has thin skin, dark, and smells wonderful.
8) Cheese and wine is my favorite combination.
9) There are instances that I am so happy that I made a great joke and then when I tell it to everyone, they don’t even get it. Not a smile. Not a laugh. Awkward.
10) I sing in the showers. There!
You don’t want to know how it sounds like! 🙂
Here are my top-picks deserving nominees for this award!
1) Lesley Carter – http://lesleycarter.wordpress.com/
2) Dragoney Story – http://dragoneystory.wordpress.com/
3) Justin Kirby – http://justinkirbywriter.wordpress.com/
4) Bea Runner – http://bearrunner.wordpress.com/
5) Kitty Blogger – http://kittybloger.wordpress.com/
6) Sweets and Brains – http://sweetsandbrains.wordpress.com/
Congratulations to all the winners! 🙂