I will never know when I will die, or how, or when, or why. But I do know I have the rest of my life to live. So, I guess I want to put up a bucket list – not because I fear for the end, but because I fear dying without doing the things I want to do and achieve. This will be one “hellova” ride!
Here are my to-do-list-before-I-die! Hahaha! Drum Rolls!
1. Of course, be able to wear a pair of size 24 jeans!
2. Learn how to play the saxophone.
3. Visit EVERY SINGLE PROVINCE in the Philippines.
4. Own a smashin’ condo unit.
5. Ride a Hot Air Balloon.
6. Go horseback riding – complete with that “cool” attire!
7. Play lawn tennis.
8. Own and manage a coffee shop.
9. Visit Audrey Hepburn’s grave at Switzerland. – yah, I’m a fan!
10. Run a marathon.
11. Drink Dr. Pepper! – Read This!
12. Have an orange fat cat and name him/her “Garfield”
13. Raise funds for Charity.
14. Build a swanky beach house.
15. Travel the rest of the world.
16. Eat exotic food! – Read This!
17. Swim with a bunch of dolphins.
18. Learn how to roller blade.
19. Definitely, learn how to cook! – Read This!
20. Go camping in the wild.
21. Cliff Diving?!
22. Eat at an Undersea Restaurant
23. Stay at the Ice Hotel.
24. Shave my head.
25. Buy and drive a Bentley car – Mulsanne or Continental
26. Develop a multi-million dollar website (Quite ambitious)
27. Get my name called prior to boarding the plane.
28. Attend a fine dining event.
29. Give a GREAT-LIFE-CHANGING acceptance speech. lol!
30. Hug a baby tiger.
31. Have a picture taken with a kangaroo.
32. Own a modern, minimalistic, house.
33. Buy something at Tiffany’s.
34. Enjoy Amserdam’s night life!
35. Ice skate gracefully.
36. Get interviewed!
37. Have an article published in The Daily Inquirer.
38. Make a gigantic billboard ad.
39. A vacation at Bora bora.
40. Go parasailing.
41. Sing “Top of the world” at the peak of a mountain.
42. Create a kickass cheesecake!
43. Get married and have kids! Duh!
44. Teach in a seminar of some sort.
45. Ride a helicopter.
Survive a day without eating. – Read this!
47. Make a movie clip.
48. Get to design something for a magazine.
49. Zipline and The Plunge!
50. Taste a dish with caviar.
51. Finish reading the Bible.
52. Own at least 300 pairs of amazing shoes!
Have a perfect photo taken on an infinity pool. - Read this!
54. Touch a vintage 1920 car.
55. Start crossing out at least 10 things on the list and add 10 more to the current list.
There you have it. Fifty-five things I wish I could do before I take my last breath. Haha! Call me crazy but I love to live my life to the fullest! Care to suggest something extraordinary?